Recent releases from the TPS include the charges laid against a now disbarred lawyer, Meerai Cho, 66, in connection with the failure to return deposits placed with her for the purchase of condominiums in a development which was subsequently cancelled. As much as $2 million is outstanding.
- Arrest In Centrium Condominium Fraud Investigation, Meerai Cho, 66, Faces 75 Charges, Update, Victims Advised Of Law Society Compensation Fund
- Man Wanted In Firearms Offences Investigation, Jordan Bacchus, 27, Photograph Released
- Assistance Sought Locating Wanted Man In Criminal Harassment Investigation, Luigi Guerriero, 50, P
- Assistance Sought With Shooting Investigation, Gerrard Street And Yonge Street Area. Dylan Patriquin, 24, Facing Five Charges
- Arrest In Human Trafficking Investigation Michael “Champagne” Okoaki, 26, Faces 12 Charges
- Man Arrested In Historic Sexual Assault Investigation, Doug McCormack, 49, Faces Nine Charges
- Man, 31, Charged In Investigation Into Assault On Parking Enforcement Officer, St. Mary Street And Yonge Street