Donations are pouring in to help a family of five who lost most of their belongings in a fire Friday afternoon on Coxwell Avenue between Currie and Earl Haig Avenues. Next door to the home where the fire started, the Rogers family had the roof of their home as well as all of the contents of their bedrooms destroyed by smoke, fire and the water. As told by Joanna Lavoie of the Beach Mirror, community members and friends have come forward in droves to help the fire family, who did not have contents insurance, with donations of clothing as well as cash to help them with their basic needs. “I am very overwhelmed with people’s generosity,” family friend Jane Somers told the Mirror. She put a call out for assistance on a few local Facebook groups. There is a GoFundMe page as well.