Canadian Press says Friday that authorities in Spain indicate one or more Canadians has been killed or injured in the terrorist attack in Barcelona. CP says local Twitter updates name Canada among 34 countries from which there are casualties. Details are unknown so far. A man used a truck to drive into a pedestrian mall and strike many people. At least 13 people were killed and as many as 100 injured. Global Affairs (the foreign affairs department) it is in contact with family members affected by the attacks and is trying to gather more information. Meanwhile, the CBC has interviewed a Mississauga family which witnessed the attack from a restaurant.