OPP on the Bruce Peninsula say a reported case of carbon monoxide poisoning has been revealed as an overdose of marijuana brownies. The call came early Sunday morning to a cottage near Dorcas Bay south of Tobermory where 10 people were staying in a rented cottage. A number of them were suffering from an unknown affliction. Although CO was put forward as a reason, police learned that the party had baked a brownie cake containing marijuana. Those who had eaten it were the ones needing attention from EMS. Some were taken to hospital in Owen Sound, treated and released. No charges were laid. Police say they anticipate further such incidents with the arrival of legal marijuana.